Friday, September 6, 2024

Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.

 Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays

FROM THE DEE.TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS...Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'

"United one together. To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is even greater.Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared:
'I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'




Thanks for sharing, I concur, coins to flip, cards to read, love, luck, lessons, tests over time..Dreams In Actions, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bailey Battles, Wits, Charms, Graces, Dances In Lights, Waves Of Words, History Noted. Bailers, Writers, Hats, Horns Of Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Leaders Of The Packs. Earth Angels In The Stars, Knights To SonsI am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.
Ciara's avatar

Motherhood can be your soft girl era too.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.

Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.

LA LA's avatar

Thank u!! 

Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today .Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . 




The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Dances In Lights, Waves Of Words, History Noted. Bailers, Writers, Hats, Horns Of Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Leaders Of The Packs. 

WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment