Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.

 All things dark, act 1 scene 2 "Im telling my mum on you" Was the scariest come back ever.Garry Sayers.SVG- SVG-PNG DXF EPS WILLTEVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT" Gigglecutfilesvg'.

Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades..Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades.Once  in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel.HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States .


Image result for Adriana Agresti.
Do not like living in the past, but I do like to face reasons for actions taken, to check to see if the values are the same. One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.ears,

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE.


Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find..Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows. Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree. Games of rats and men, rats racing for more cash daily, events for the here and now.Carol-Castro Jarrot 

"FYI: Women like men who are caring. For psychopaths, that whole charming white knight thing is just a facade. I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.

  Lease a rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) system with fixed monthly payments.Play with the codes, buy house , terminated the solar and the lease, 5 years later, you own the solar panels.All About Dick,I cannot lie. Starlet Battles,Not so sure about #diarhea.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2."Words to the Wise: 5 Cents To Spare, Porky Pigs".

 Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.


No photo description available.

Games, books, horse and pony shows,Lights to turn on, hopes to hang on, dreams in motions, baby steps to take, pages to books, books to close, walking with boots on. Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.


   No Limit. Or Not.Veteran Declared Clocks. Love and honor, one of the few, guns to fight the wars. Marines in blues, dances at weddings, joys and pains, dreams to locks of hares, lots of luck.All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..


No comments:

Post a Comment