Saturday, October 14, 2023

No matter how old this is it never gets old. I could listen to this at anytime of day or night forever.For the Love of You.

 Oct 12, 2023,No matter how old this is it never gets old. I could listen to this at anytime of day or night forever.For the Love of You.



Rudolph Isley, one of the founding members of the famous R&B vocal group The Isley Brothers, has passed away at the age of 84.


Along with his brothers O’Kelly, Vernon, and Ronald, Rudolph Isley founded the singing act as a gospel group. The band’s original lead singer was Vernon, but when he was killed after being hit by a car at just 13 years old, the group disbanded out of grief.The remaining three brothers regrouped and moved to New York City in 1957. Across the next six decades, the Brothers recorded hit songs like ‘Twist and Shout’, ‘This Old Heart of Mine’, ‘It’s Your Thing’, and their signature song, ‘Shout’. Briefly, in the mid-1960s, Jimi Hendrix was the group’s lead guitarist.


The Isley Brothers have been recording and performing continuously since, wracking up additional hit singles like ‘That Lady’, ‘Fight The Power’, ‘For the Love of You’, and ‘Don’t Say Goodnight’. In the later part of the 1970s, Rudy sang lead on songs like ‘You Still Feel the Need’ and ‘It’s a Disco Night (Rock Don’t Stop)’.


Have a majestic day! As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.YouTube. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be full, glory dazes cumming. Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.
Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends.

 But, despite my grey areas
Retired, baby boomer, that is not you, good luck with your dances on the clock.Later Navy Dude...
Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. YouTube. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be full, glory dazes cumming. Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.


The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money." Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. 

Inline image

Katt Williams brings The Dark Matter Tour with Pretty Ricki, Mark Curry, MC Red Grant, Tommy Davidson & Tacarra Williams to Brooklyn on Friday, October 13. The Katt Williams performance at Barclays Center originally scheduled for Saturday, October 8, 2022 has been rescheduled to Friday, October 13, 2023.

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment