Monday, September 11, 2023

FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

     Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bump...Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Hold me. Let’s travel to Never Neverland together.


Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit.The need for stuff, looks, brains, pennies and digits galore. are the requirements of a simple whore.





Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bump...The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea.    My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

YouTube. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be full, glory dazes cumming. Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.


Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit.The need for stuff, looks, brains, pennies and digits galore. are the requirements of a simple whore.

May be art of bird
‘Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch’. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.
May be an image of 1 person, cupcake and text
Hands to help, coins to flip, cards to read, poker games, veterans with skills. Hands to help, veterans in need, hands to hold, cash to give. Thanks so much, veterans that served, cheers and chaps, for the Americans, green dreams, blue dreams, glory dazes to come.
No photo description available.
Words in waves, seasons of causes, lessons learned, daning on the sands of time.Talk about : Worry ,Anger ,Anxiety ,Sadness ,Stress , Frustration , Overwhelmed .Excitement , Joy .Accomplishment ,Happiness .Closure , and Relief .

Home Range, Broken Wings, Broken Movies OCEANWINDSBYTHESEA.BLOGSPOT.COM Home Range, Broken Wings, Broken Movies Cows Back in Barn: Broken, dreams, hopes, wings of the birds that fell out, that fell on a banana peel, dead and gone, visits to the dead. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.



"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.



Worse Than Evil, Faces Of Poor, Riches To Eat, Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys In Pack. Notes To The Dead.Help to get off the streets.Not all of us can do great things.



"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.


But we can all do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’ ,Spruse Powers , Horsin' Around.ENGLISH words,Son to shine, a king or a knight, lover to keep, over the rainbows, over the bumps in the roads, over the good times.My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment