Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Right or wrong, chances to take, how to stand back up, after a fall, ways to grow, way to change, way to see the light.Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.

Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.
No photo description available.
Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Right or wrong, chances to take, how to stand back up, after a fall, ways to grow, way to change, way to see the light.Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.
Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,
No photo description available.

Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.

Right or wrong, chances to take, how to stand back up, after a fall, ways to grow, way to change, way to see the light.Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.


Image

Craigslist Fags, Hags, Cheap Tricks. Joys and pains, of getting old, hands to hold, have the kids, the beans and franks, nuts to go, nuts to fall.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights. Veterans with skill, rites and reasons, seasons of love, joy and laughter.What's on your list today?Say what?.Holy Moly! I hope you have time to stop and smell the flowers a bit.Do something new!  Good Luck.David Stockman, White & Nerdy,"Solar anal company:(Spruce Power)".Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment