Thursday, June 22, 2023

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Watch, Lost In Time.Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness.

 BREAKING THE SILENCE :TO UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Kristen Gabel sent you a document to review and sign. REVIEW DOCUMENT."Erik Madsen | REALTOR.ca"Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues. Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.
May be pop art
TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, HOW TO MAKE A BUCK. SPRUCE POWER , SUE ME STATES. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Watch, Lost In Time.Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment