Tuesday, January 12, 2021

“TELL ME AND I FORGET, TEACH ME AND I MAY REMEMBER, INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN.” -BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.

Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America.

Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.

Right or wrong, chances to take, how to stand back up, after a fall, ways to grow, way to change, way to see the light.Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.

 “TELL ME AND I FORGET, TEACH ME AND I MAY REMEMBER, INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN.” -BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. 

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America.

HUMMM GIF


“TELL ME AND I FORGET, TEACH ME AND I MAY REMEMBER, INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN.” -BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.Steven Jarrot, and acorns Rocky, Rachelle, Sima, and Jackie Jarrot or something else, another example in the care and loving natural to them as a group. Slaves, snakes, spiders and worms, family affairs, heads to count. Happy with gay lifestyle and the extra sex trades for the drugs that rule and control so many today.


No comments:

Post a Comment